Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Frocks | COLOR | New Vera Wang Wedding Dresses in REDS for Spring 2013

Photography: Dan Lecca
Photography: Dan Lecca

I'm in LOVE, I know I say that a lot but I nearly melted when I saw all the lovely color all over the bridal runways! The most dramatic were Vera Wang's Wedding dresses in Reds, Scarlets, and deep burgundies. I died! It went perfectly with the trends we, at Lela New York, have forecasted in our inspiration boards just last week! And with our luxury red and black invitations that we featured last week as well. :) Of course all the dresses do also come in whites and creams but for the daring fashionista or the romantic bride it may be THE ONE!
What do you think ladies would you dare? Do you love them as much as I do?!?

To see the complete collection go to VeraWang.com

xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...