Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Oscar de la Renta Spring 2013 Wedding Dresses | Lela's Favorites & Picts from the show | Bridal Market




So what can I say, I LOVED ALL of Oscar de la Renta's new Spring 2013 Bridal collection. It was to die for! Today I'm showing my faves from the collection that was filled with soft blues, ivories and even a red! Of course don't worry ladies these are also going to be available in ivories ;) The collection was ethereal, soft and regal all at the same time. Like I said before, I almost melted!
What do you ladies think? Will you be daring enough to be wearing your something blue?

Photo Credit: Instagram images via Lela New York, Photos of models taken from the front via brides.com

xo


1 comment:

custom jewelry phoenix said...

WOW! Very nice! These bridal jewelry are nice, most especially today where everyone is so excited to get married. These stuff are simple but very nice! I am so thankful that you have shared this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...