Monday, September 28, 2009

Pictures from We Tv & David Tutera's Premier of My Fair Wedding & launch of David Tutera By Faviana







I had the pleasure of being at New York City's Gotham Hall for the premier of We Tv's My Fair Wedding with David Tutera.
The opening act was amazing by Nuttin But Stringz! Followed by the collaborative launch of David Tutera By Faviana a line of luxury wedding gowns inspired by couture red carpet affairs and events. The collection is expected to be in stores by February 2010. David can add this to his amazing list of accomplishments from floral and event design to his newest book, The Big White Book of Weddings. Everyone also enjoyed the premiere of My Fair Wedding with David Tutera and of course it was exciting, funny and amazing to watch the transformation. One of my fav wedding shows.
Here are some pictures of the fab event enjoy!!


1 comment:

Elations Designs said...

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am a big Tutera fan and I'm excited about his new bridal gown line. It looks like you had a good time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...