Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day! | Mint Green Wedding Inspiration featuring Lela New York's couture wedding invitations

Image Sources 
Image Sources

Here in NYC St. Patty's Day is kind of a big deal :) So tomorrow being St. Patricks Day, I thought it would be fun to create a wedding inspiration board using green and the popular Mint color! I'm just loving Mint in weddings and think it can be used in a retro look or a clean modern look it can go either way. Check out Lela New York's Luxury Wedding Invitations too. Well as always, enjoy! And have a great weekend!

xo

3 comments:

Candace said...

Lela you're making me wish i had a St. Patrick's Day wedding now. Damn. I will make do and have a blast at my long island beach wedding http://www.thesandsatlanticbeach.com/beach-weddings

tes said...

blogwalking :) visit me n comment back me.

Jaf Gifts said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! And these wedding details are absolutely beautiful! The shade of green is definitely refreshing to the eyes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...