Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Real New York Wedding | Monika + Anthony's Vineyard Wedding

Hello Lovelies!

Check out Monika and Anthony's beautiful vineyard wedding captured by Roberto Falck Photography!

Here is the story of how they met, from the Bride: We met in the summer of 2002. I had a shore house in Belmar, New Jersey after I graduated from Rutgers University. Anthony is two years older than me and graduated from Syracuse University a few years prior. We had a mutual friend that lived in the shore house with me and invited Anthony and his Syracuse friends down on the weekends. One night when he and his friends came down we started talking late into the night. The next day he left and I never saw him again, until he emailed me and invited me out to a friend's birthday party in New York City. My best friend and I met up with him and the rest is history!

We love the gorgeous location and stunning flowers!












Details:
Photographer:  Roberto Falck Photography
Reception Venue:  Raphael Vineyard

xo

1 comment:

Bupopshop said...

The wedding shoes are so gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...