Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thursday Trend Day | Girly Go Garter

Hello Lovelies!

As ladies we have struggled for years with "I don’t want to lug a purse," "I need more pockets," and "I wish I had a safe place for this" dilemmas; especially when traveling or going to a wedding, concert, nightclub/dancing, prom, parade, festival or just shopping. But now there's a convenient way to hold your necessities! The GirlyGoGarter® is a sexy, lacey garter with pockets that adheres to your upper thigh with patent-pending GentleFlex™ Grippers.  It will keep your money, I.D., lip gloss, mobile phone, keys, and all of your essentials safe, secure and right at your fingertips. How perfect!

And for any brides who need a safe place for their lip gloss on their big day, there's the Beaded Bridal Wedding Blue GirlyGoGarter®!



xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...