Today we have an amazing hair trend and how to straight from the Oscar de la Renta runway courtesy of Hair by Nina Dimachki & Akemi Tamaribuchi for Kérastase.
1. Apply a quarter size of Ciment Thérmique mid lengths to ends on clean, dry hair. Layer a generous amount Mousse Bouffante, sectioning the hair during application for even distribution
2. Using a 1" curling iron, set the hair horizontally in a brick laying fashion. Spray each section with Lacque Dentelle prior to curling for a secure hold. Once curls have cooled, gently brush through ringlets with a bristle finishing brush
3. Using a bristle finishing brush, back brush the roots to mid lengths to create a strong cushion at the base
French Twist Steps:
1. Brush the hair completely back with a bristle finishing brush, making sure to leave the cushioning effect at the base. Gather hair at the occipital bone/high part of the nape area
2. Twist hair upward, toward the right to create a lean, tidy French Twist. Pin along the seam on the right side of the French Twist
3. Once the twist has been secured with pins, twirl ends of hair at the top into the roll to conceal. Pin adjustments to the French twist to perfect, creating a regal, elegant shape. Spray with Lacque Dentelle to finish.