Monday, June 8, 2009

Interview with New York Weddings Photographer Tracy from Maia Studio


I wanted to share this amazing New York wedding photographer Tracy Toler from Maia Studio.
I had the pleasure of asking her a few questions on her fashion forward photography.

1. What makes Maia Studio unique?
Maia Studio is a boutique wedding photography studio that caters to each clients needs. I am Tracy Toler, the main photographer. I come from a fashion photography background where I have been published in several fashion magazines. My fashion background works in my favor for wedding photography. It gives me an editorial edge in my shooting. My wedding photography style can be described as a combination of documentary and editorial lifestyle photography.

2. What services do you provide?
Digital Wedding photography services and album design.

3. What can you advice brides and couples to be aware of or avoid when looking for a photographer?
Make sure that you just don't like a photographer's work, but also the albums they offer. At the end of the day, you are only going to have your images and the album...so make sure you love the kind they offer! There are a lot of poorly made albums on the market that may not stand the test of time, so look for names like Queensberry, Cypress, Leather Craftsmen, etc.

4. How do you stay motivated, what inspires you?
My motivation is looking through all the latest fashion and bridal editorials. I like to keep up with trends in photography and fashion!

5. Do you have a favorite wedding?
Not really. There is something amazing about every wedding. I always have a "favorite" part of each wedding I shoot. Sometimes it is the bride's shoes or a special song that a guest sang for the couple. There is something really unique and special about every wedding!


To see more of Tracy's photography and Maia Studio visit the online gallery website.

xoxxo

-Lela

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...