Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday, Shoe day - My Fav Christian Louboutin Wedding Shoes

Ok so excuse me while I quote Rachel Zoe, " I just died!" These are absolutely my favorite crystalized wedding shoes! And of course they are Louboutins!

If you want that little something blue without ruining the rest of your color scheme these fab wedding shoes have the inside covered in blue, so only you know it's there.



Want to be bold? Try to have your little something blue be your wedding shoe! This Christian Louboutin wedding shoes aren't for the faint at heart. LOVE all the crystals!

And of course you need a matching bag?! LOVE!


xo

2 comments:

InkCafe said...

I love Christian Louboutin!!!

RedoMyShoe said...

I'm so glad I found this post! This is actually what I do, so if any of you ladies want the exact same look as these Louboutins, come visit my blog!

http://redomyshoe.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...