Thursday, October 18, 2012
Thursday Trend Day | Makeup Looks from the Fall 2013 Reem Acra Bridal Runway
Still swooning over all the pretty that was bridal market this year and today I am featuring a behind the scenes look into the makeup that was created for the Fall 2013 Reem Acra Bridal Show.
Bobbi Brown’s team created a glowing beauty look befitting of a bride for the Fall 2013 Reem Acra Bridal Fashion Week show. To balance the Old World elegance of the gowns, complete with lace and beading, the makeup look was fresh yet romantic.
“Perfect & Even Skin”
· The flawless complexion was created with NEW Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15. Perfect for the bride who needs long-lasting makeup.
· The classic Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick was used for any last minute touch-ups. A must-have for the bridal makeup bag.
· The face was finished off by contouring the cheeks with Bobbi Brown Blush in Nude Pink.
“Soft & Romantic”
· An all-over sweep of a neutral eye shadow, like Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow in Ivory used here, set the base for a soft look.
· A Bobbi Brown Eye Blender Brush was used to gently apply NEW Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Ballet Pink into the crease of the eye.
· Bobbi Brown No Smudge Mascara gave a dramatic finish to the otherwise subtle look.
“Rich Color & Subtle Shine”
· Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in Pale Mauve gave lips a rich color combined with a creamy shine. The hydrating formula is perfect for an all day wear with lots of photos in between!