Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Real Engagement in New York City | Kristy + Phil's New York City Engagement

Hello Lovelies!

We just love this New York City engagement shoot by Angelica Criscuolo Photography! Here's a little not from the bride and groom: "We wanted an engagement shoot that captured everything we loved about finding each other in New York City – the amazing landscapes, the beautiful greenery, the artful graffiti. Unfortunately, the forecast for our shoot day was rain, rain and more rain. However, all the locations we went to enhanced the timeless look we were going for (I mostly dressed in vintage attire, Phil in Ted Baker and Hugo Boss suits). With such a fun session, our photographer captured the look we envisioned! We can't wait for our destination wedding in Barbados!"



How they got engaged, from the bride: "Phil took me to my most favorite ramen shop, Minca, a staple that Phil personally found early on in our relationship. While I went to the ladies room to freshen up, Phil sneakily hid the ring inside a medicine vile and tucked it inside my soup. Unbeknownst to me, I happily ate my ramen and curiously wondered why Phil kept peering at me every few minutes. That was when I noticed something odd peeking out in my soup! Before I had enough time to freak out, Phil quickly pulled out the vial and uncovered the diamond ring hidden inside. This moment made me incredibly happy – so happy, I laughed uncontrollably with tears in my eyes. I knew at that moment that this handsome, silly, thoughtful, loving man was all I ever dreamed of and his proposal was exactly how it should be. Some beautiful words were uttered, a ‘yes!’ was exclaimed, kisses were exchanged and then some ramen was slurped to the finish. The end!"

xo

2 comments:

Christening Invitations said...

Ooooh I love this shoot! Especially the props (the umbrella is such a nice touch)

Hartistic Photobooth said...

Love the story! Great shots!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...