Monday, July 26, 2010

Romantic Real New York Wedding Inspiration by New York Photographer Levi Stolove

I was so excited when I saw these beautiful pictures from New York wedding photographer Levi Stolove of this June New York Wedding that I had to share!
The outdoor wedding took place in the brides parent's home and had a beautiful "homemade kinda feel", says Jen, the bride. The wedding was decorated with paper lanterns, handmade origami, wild flowers and vintage jars. The result, a romantic wedding spent with family and friends. What more can a girl ask for.

The details:
Dress by Carmen Marc Valvo
Grooms Suit by Jill Sander
Cupcakes and Cookies by
Cake topper by Melabo
Photography by
Shoes by Nicole Farhi 


Ms. Wedding Crasher said...

Being the girl that I am, I of course noticed the amazing shoes first lol. Beautiful wedding!

The Sassy Bride said...

Her shoes are so fabulous! Do you have the designer? I would love to know! Also, I love the shot of their rings..very unique.

Lela New York said...

Hi Ladies! Thanks for your comments.
I know, I love those shoes! I will try to find out ;) xxoo Lela

Lela New York said...

Found out that The shoes are Nicole Farhi. But I believe they are sold out or discontinued :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...