Monday, March 28, 2011

Inspirational Real Rustic Chic Wedding | Yellow & Gray | Apple Barn Farm, NY



I LOVE this Rustic chic wedding that was held in Apple Farms in Livingston, NY
Kristin and Craig chose a yellow and gray color combo which makes everything so cheery and sunny!
Everything from the cake to the table numbers reflects her sunny theme and I just heart all the sun filled pictures of the couple. SO pretty!
Plus I found out Kristin and Craig got married on the same Septemver day that I did! How cool is that?! I know they must have had a crisp sunny day, I LOVE September weddings. Sigh... I miss my wedding, send in more picts of weddings I like to live through them, LOL!

Details:

Photographer:  Turnquist Photography
Hair Stylist:  Casa Urbana
Floral Designer:  The Rosery
Reception Venue:  Apple Barn Farm
Ceremony Location:  Apple Barn Farm
Linens and Coverings:  Columbia Tent Rentals
Officiant:  Michael Kaufman


xo


1 comment:

Michele said...

One thing that came across in these pictures, is that this wedding doesn't look pretentious, just real relaxed!! LOVE IT!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...