Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Oscar Dresses | Wedding Inspiration from The Academy Awards

I just love watching The Oscars for all the red carpet dresses! And this year I'm loving all the glitz and glam!

Here are some of my favorite dresses that I can so see translate into wedding dresses:

Hilary Swank was just divine in this glitzy/feathery number by this Gucci couture gown.

Gwyneth Paltrow literally shined in this fitted metallic Calvin Klein dress.

And how romantic was this couture gown on Mila Kunis in a soft lavendar ( I see a color trend) from Elie Saab

But my all time favorite, of course, was Halle Berry in this crystal-encrusted corset gown by Marchesa.
All the ruffles and the fit is to die for! Just LOVE, LOVE it!

All images copyright Getty Images

xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...