Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wedding Cake Trend Alert | Ombre Wedding Cakes

I'm loving the new Ombre look on wedding cakes!!! Taking from the fashion world, Ombré, is a shaded look that fades into an other color or graduates to another tone to create this soft shaded effect that simply looks so dreamy! I love this wedding cake trend makes it makes me smile :)


































Details:
Lavender Flower Cake: Maggie Austin Cakes
Pink Leaf Cake: Martha Stewart Weddings
Blue Cake with peach flower: Cake Coquette via Pink Peach Cakes Blog
Blue Cake: Whipped Bakeshop

xo


7 comments:

Andrea & Marcus said...

These are beyond gorgeous! My favorite is the first one, too pretty to eat ;)

Lorraine said...

Breathtaking!!!

Maya M Wilson said...

These cakes scream summer. They look great modernize Victorian tea reception.

butiksofie said...

what a great blog you have! These cakes are amazing! Hughs Anja

Lela New York said...

Thank You everyone for your lovely comments!

Pangea Catering said...

These cakes are out of control! These are some of the best I've ever seen. I'm a caterer in San Jose, California. I sure wish you were on the West Coast!

Charley29 said...

i like the designs. very elegant. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...