Today I'm featuring a step by step on one of the amazing hair styles from NYC Bridal Market! I was just loving this slicked back, polished, chic style created by Franco Della Grazia, Senior Stylist at Cutler/Redken Salons, for the RIVINI Spring 2014 Bridal Show. Would you choose this amazing look for your big day?
Step by Step:
1. Flat iron hair smooth.
2. Section hair at the crown and pull into a loose topknot, for future styling.
3. Next, smooth back hair (along the parietal ridge and temple) and secure in a tight ponytail just below the crown.
4. Undo initial top know and prepare to tease by section for volume. At the root of each section sprinkle with Redken Powder Grip 03 for grip and texture, then backcomb the first 2-3 inches of the root area. Set each section with Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray for hold.
5. Using a small dressing out brush, smooth teased hair back over the secure ponytail and lock in with small bobby pins.
6. Finish off with Redken Quick Dry 18 Instant Finishing Spray and a shine spray.