Thursday, June 13, 2013

New York Wedding Invitations | A Closer Look | Luxury Wedding Invitations by Lela New York

Hello Lovelies!

Yesterday we featured two of Lela New York's Luxury Invitations in our NYC inspiration board and today we wanted to give you a closer look at one of these beautiful invitations! These luxury wedding invitations were created for the bride's NYC theme in her wedding colors of blushes and metallic silver. Lela New York created the New York themed invitations using extra thick stock and printing on both sides using silver foils and letterpress. The result was a perfect intro to her posh New York wedding.






xo

2 comments:

Christening Invitations said...

These are so pretty and chic! :D I love them! So cute and elegantly done up! Good stuff, Lela!

Will said...

Love your blog and the images look fantastic! You've inspired me and for my wedding stationery I think I will try and create my own wedding invitations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...