Monday, January 14, 2013

Whitney & Tim's Real Wedding | Classic Blue & Blush Country Club Wedding | A New Jersey Wedding

Hello Lovelies!

Hope all is well and you are enjoying your engagement!
Today I am sharing a simply lovely wedding submitted by the wonderful Photography by Verdi.

Whitney and Tim's wedding was held at Echo Lake Country Club in New Jersey. Whitney's parents have been members for many years. It was a warm December 15th. evening. Whitney looked beautiful and all were super excited for such an amazing wedding. I love her shoes and her pattern lined dress!



xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bride and beautiful wedding!

Anonymous said...

This looks like it was a very classy wedding! I love the brides dress and the very unique underlay (wish I had thought of something that cool for my dress). What a pretty wedding for such a stunning woman- looks like all these pictures came out of a magazine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...