Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Michelle & Ralph's Real Wedding | An Elegant & Classic Wedding

Hello Lovelies!

Today I am featuring this beautiful and elegant real wedding submitted by the talented Roberto Falck Photography.

I love all the pretty details and for the first time we have the couple's story of how they planned their wedding day as told by the groom! To read Ralph's planning scroll below:





On November 11, 2011, after months of stress picking out the “perfect” ring, I got down on one knee in a candlelit room and asked her to marry me. She knew I was the one because she could be herself around me, and she knew I would love her unconditionally and always be by her side. We planned for a summer 2012 wedding being that 12/12/12 would fall smack in the middle of the week. The stress of planning a wedding usually drives the bride to go a little nuts, hence the term “Bridezilla”; however, I must say I was much worse which had her affectionately dub me her “Groomzilla”. With the help of the website TheKnot.com, I narrowed our search down to venues that only held one event at a time and a place that fit our personalities and tastes. She wanted a place that was warm yet elegant, classy and of course beautiful. We were torn between two venues. I had actually been to weddings at both of them so I knew we couldn’t go wrong with either of them. The decision was made when Michelle walked into The Florentine Gardens and her eyes lit up. She immediately knew this was where she wanted to celebrate our love and share our day amongst family and friends. Our seven month engagement flew by and despite being stressful we embraced it. Using a list of recommended vendors from the two venues we considered was a great starting point. We focused on what was most important to the both of us, music and photography. The music was probably the easiest decision we had to make as I had known a fantastic DJ that is a good friend. Michelle, having the utmost respect and confidence in my opinion, left it up to me with her only request being if he’d be able to bring a percussionist as well. We placed photography as the most important decision after the venue. Michelle and I knew that pictures were what we’d look at most to remember and relive that day in our years to come.


Details:
Photographer:  Roberto Falck Photography
Reception Venue:  The Estate at Florentine Gardens

xo

2 comments:

Andrea Bellagala Intern said...

I don't think we have ever been more in love with a wedding cake than this one! Absolutely flawless and stunning! WAY too pretty to eat. The whole wedding overall is absolutely beautiful from the gold detailing to the lighting, amazing. Congratulations to the happy couple!

New York Wedding Photographer said...

It was such a pleasure to work with Michelle and Ralph. The wedding was beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...