Friday, April 1, 2011

The Bronx Zoo's Cobra is getting married!

SO I know she is finally home but before she did make it back she stopped by to see Lela. We were just as shocked as you are when we received a phone call from the Bronx Zoo cobra saying she was getting hitched and needed the best NYC wedding invitations ever! So of course we were on board. We were so curious to hear the details, but with most of our high profile clients , it is all very hush, hush. I can say though that the cobra has style and this bride to be wants to have most special day ever!

Here is a picture of Lela and The Bronx zoo cobra as she stopped by to say hello!
I was a bit nervous but tried my best to smile :) I hear she has her bridezilla moments.

April Fools!
Have a great weekend everybody!
xo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am more like a Snakezilla!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...