Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday Shoeday | TOMS One for One child in need - A day without shoes

If you haven't heard of TOMS, where have you been girl, they are all the rage! With people waiting on long lines for them. But lucky for you that you like shopping online, like me ;)
But seriously, TOMS is a great way to give back too. For every pair of shoes you buy TOMS gives one pair of shoes to a child in need. And today, people are spending a day without shoes to help spread awareness. It makes me feel all good inside to give back and I know you will too.

Plus they are super comfy from all the reviews I've read so far, I got the Navy Canvas shoes and can't wait for them to come in! They are the perfect everyday spring shoe.

They also now have a Wedding section with super cute glittery versions of their popular canvas styles. I can so see this as a cute bridesmaid gift and why make you bridesmaids suffer with uncomfortable shoes when they can rock these! Everybody wins :)

xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...