Thursday, April 21, 2011

Runway Report | Oscar de la Renta Spring 2012 | Bridal Market

Ok, so I have a little crush, yes I know I'm married now but, I can't help it! It's Oscar, Oscar de la Renta of course. I'm so jealous of Oscar PR girl who gets to spend so much time with him ;) Any who, I'm in LOVE with all his new wedding dresses for Spring 2012. I just want to get married all over again to be able to wear these amazing creations! I love the use of pastel colors and all the ruffles and lace! The ombre effect, the elegant lines that makes you look like a real women, everything is just so perfect! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! And I think I may just have to have have a renewal of vows sooner than later to wear that super cute short wedding dress ;) jk but seriously check these out!




All Images by Brides.com

XO




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...